Friday, January 13, 2006

DOWN AGAIN!!!

I am glad to post a 2 pound loss this week!! I have not gotten in as much running I would have liked, but I am back on the bandwagon that is headed in the right direction after my holiday horror of 6 pounds to the plus side. I am still feeling great and progressing towards the Nashville 1/2 marathon in April. I read an article in Runner's World that says you should always have your next goal picked out so that you never have a time you are not working for something, so today I announce the goal after the goal. If all goes as planned and the 1/2 marathon is finished with no injury I am planning my first ever TRIATHLON on August 20th!!
http://www.dltmultisport.com/Sprint_tri_home.htm Check it out. The way I see it I will have built up the cardio enduarnce for it already, so all will have to do is learn how to swim 500 meters without killing myslef. We won't talk alot about it till after April 29, but that is the plan.

No comments: