Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Down a couple

I have not had the chance to really blog that I thought I would, but I have lost a couple of pounds since last I blogged.

I graduate from Arkansas State University on Saturday with my B.A. in Philosophy. I have taken 12-15 hours each semester and 6-9 in the summers for the last year and a half to finish up my degree. To say the least it has taken some time and energy that I would have normally put into working out or eating well. Between school, work, family, and applying to law school I have been a little busy. But my last final is Thursday and I should have a little more time to put into getting more healthy. It is a few years later than I had hoped, about nine to tell you the truth, but better late than never. The plan is to start law school in the fall, again, better late than never. I am going to take this time between now and August to work on getting into the best shape of my life. I hope to start law school at my lowest adult weight and to have finished a half-ironman just before the start of school. So 3 pounds down towards that goal and just another 45 or so to go!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard you were doing a half ironman...? I am signed up for the Toad Suck Tri on June 6, which is a half ironman. If you wanna hook up for some training sessions please holler. I'm gonna be swimming and/or running tue-thur-sun at Trim Gym during winter months. I'll be doing the cycling in my garage until winter is over.
-Box