Friday, February 24, 2006

The Largest Gain EVER

This week was a week for the ages. Last Thursday we left for Gatlinburg and for a solid week I have not exercised and have had no control over my food intake at all. Today I paid and paid dearly. Up 7 POUNDS. I did not know this was possible in one weeks time, but perhaps I have set some kind of record. I think it is a wake up call that I have needed, too much cheating and just being too lose with the plan has caused me to be very lax. I think all the praise of what a sucsess I am was going to my head. I rationlized that I could cheat a little here and there. I must draw the line in the sand today, there will be no free day this weekend. I have got to get under 300 so I can get my new bike, bu spring. I have already sold my other on in anticipation. I have a wedding to be in and I gave them measurments based on losing quite a bit of weight. So anyway, here I go, back on the wagon. I am going to try and pick out a bke this weekend and link to it so you can see what my motivation is.

No comments: