Monday, May 15, 2006

Triathlon Training Going Well

I have lost all the weight I gained over the D.C. trip and Nashville and now under 310 again, going in the right direction to 299. I have swam 200 yards and biked 13 and run a few miles over the last week and really looking forward to the July 15 Mighty Mite triathlon. I really want to hit the workouts hard this week and do real well eating, becasue we will be on vacation next week with Kim's family in Florida. But this moring I am struggling with my gout arthritis more than I have in a long long time. It is really hurting and is very uncomfortable to just walk much less run. I am going to the doctor this moring and see about getting a shot or something that will make it better. I have not had a problem with gout since I started working out and running until a week before the 1/2 marathon. I will let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will wonders never cease! I read your blog today! I just want you to know I continue to be proud of you and the influence you have on our family. Never give up!! love--me