Monday, May 01, 2006

GOAL COMPLETED!!! I AM A 1/2 MARARHON FINISHER!!!!!

It was an awsome experiance. I finished the Nashville 1/2 marathon with an average of about 14 min miles. This is not bad for my first time and to still be so overweight. It was one of the proudest moments of my life. I would have to say it ranks up there under getting married having a child and comes very close to great football memories. I never really hit the wall, I feel like Greg and I trained well for it, Kim ran with me for most of it and was a great encouragment. Now I am going to recover and hit the weight loss hard, and start triathlon training for either Forest City or Degray in August. As usual I will keep you up to date.

I am really begenning to realize that there is truth in the syaing that "life is not a spectator sport"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your success with ½ marathon and good luck as you mover toward the triathlon.