Tuesday, November 28, 2006

25 Pounds in 2 Weeks

Not bad, I have to say. It is the hardest way to lose weight, but it is also very effective. The people at the hospital made fun of me for not being real happy with a 6.4 pound loss in a week, but it was Thanksgiving and I gave up a lot!! I was really expecting at lest 10, but they say this week should be a big one. Something about my body getting used to the physical activity and less calories.

Greg and I run the big 5K in Memphis this Saturday, I am pumped about that. I will be running at less weight than I ran last year, but just by around 10 pounds. I wonder if that will help my time??

2 comments:

Greg Brooks said...

Shump, I'm so glad to see you're blogging again. You inspire me to post at livingwithfaith.

Keep the dream alive, brother.

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Brad! I'm psyched to see you're back at it! I'll be cheering for you this Saturday! Dave Shumpert