Friday, May 11, 2007

DOWN 120 POUNDS!

I have not been arond to wiegh in officially at the hospital in a few weeks (4 to be exact) so I went last night. I have not been too concerned with weigh loss over this time perid because I have been much more involved in training. However I lost 1.8 pounds over the last 4 weeks to bring the total to 120 pounds and some change. I started the program two weeks before Thanksgiving at 355 point something and weighed in at 235 on the dot last night. I have to say this seems like a lot of weight. I hope to lose some more by next Thursday becasue I leave for vacation on next Friday. I am going to allow myslef to enjoy some foods on vacation that I have not had in a while and I hope to not gain a ton, but know I might gain a little. The important thing will be not starting vacation early as far as eating goes (I do that sometimes) and getting back on program the minute I get home or before and not allowing myslef to fall back on old habits. Since we are going to Florida I hope to eat a lot of good seafood (not fried) and we are taking our bikes so I hope to continue my training.

Speaking of training I ran 5 miles yesterday and swam this morning and have a great training plan from Joe Friel's website, www.trainingpeaks.com for the Chattanooga triathlon coming up on July 15. I will try to post a link to it and to the Chicago Marathon.

4 comments:

Debbie Cook said...

Awesome!!! Wow I can't wait to be where you are. You are such a good role model and inspiration. Keep up the good work.

Greg Brooks said...

Wow! 120 pounds! This has been amazing to watch. The new pics are great.
Carolyn

Toby said...

Your story is truly an inspiration. I know you look thinner in your pictures. But, beyond that, you also have an entire new posture that is so much more confident. I may need new glasses, but that even looks like some definition in your arms. Your story is the one who got me going on my track. Good luck with all of your running. And remember, you are a triathlete.

Anonymous said...

you story is inspiration to me

I've been trying to lose weight for 10 kg until the end of the year.
I hope I can do it