Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Accountability

I have decided to not just use my blog as a way to update you on my workouts and weight loss and races, but I have now decided that I need some accountability in what I eat especially with the holidays coming up. So I have decided to start posting my food journal on the blog also. That way if I know everyone will know I ate it, it might make me think before I decide it is worth it. I may not post everyday, but I will keep it everyday and post it all when I post.

2 comments:

Debbie Cook said...

Great idea! But, don't go getting any ideas that you might win this little wager we have going. (Although, you might)

Toby said...

I am right there with you. I have put back on some of my weight. Not only did I fall off the wagon, I did not even try to grab the wheel as it rolled by me. I used to would think just restart the diet in the new year. However, if I don't start now, I will gain another 10 lbs during the holiday. It is a somber thought that one can be addicted to eating, but I have learned that is possible. Stick to it during the holidays. I started writing what I eat on a notepad again this morning. For the first time in a few months, I kept my calories in check. Keep up the good work.