Thursday, July 17, 2008

It Has Been A While

Things have been a little crazy lately and I am not sure they are getting less so. I had a great loss this week. I was down over 10 pounds. It is amazing what happens when you eat right and work out every day. Kim and I have decided to do a triathlon in September in Conway so I knew I had some getting in shape to do. I still have over 30 pounds to lose before I get down to where I would like to be, but I feel that I am finally back on the right track, now if it wasn't for leaving for vacation on Saturday I might have a couple of good weeks in a row. I am going to try hard to actually lose weight on vacation for the first time ever. I will let you know how it goes.

4 comments:

Alysha said...

Congrats on the huge loss this week! I understand the vacation dilemma -- I can gain upwards of 10-15 pounds when I go away. I'm leaving on Sunday for 3 weeks and have planned a bunch of activities to keep me moving; I'm hoping to lose for the first time too. Can't wait to hear how your vacation goes, and good luck!

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

Good to hear from you Brad. Great job and have a great vacation.

Melissa said...

Hey AWESOME job!! You'll be fine on vacation. Just stay active and eat right just like at home. It is possible and I know you can do it.

Hey that's great about the triathlon. Have you done one before? I love them and just set a goal for myself to do a half Ironman in 2011. I love Tri's.

Keep up the great work.
Melissa

Brandi said...

I love hearing about people getting in shape! I will be following your progress and cheering you on!