Wednesday, August 14, 2013

BOOM

First week of the program and I lost 19.1 pounds. That is one more pound than I lost on the during the first week last time. That is more than I expected because I have not had the time to get as much physical activity in as the last time I did the program. However, I have been walking about 2 miles every other day.

Unlike the last time I did this program I don't have as much time to blog. At this point  I have not even made my blog public again. I am not telling a lot of people I am doing this again. I think I am a little embarrassed that I gained so much weight. I also don't want to make a big deal about it. All I am doing is trying to get where I should be. However, I like to chronicle the weight loss and put it out there just in case it might help one other person decide to try to get healthier. As my weight goes down I am hopeful that my blood sugar, cholesterol, and blood pressure will go down as well.

I look forward to updating you on another loss next week. Last time, the second week loss was 7. I hope to be close to that once again.

No comments: