Tuesday, September 27, 2005

10 Weeks Down

The end of this first 12 week period is just around the corner. I have been so sick for the last week that I have only gotten in a couple of workouts. I am really hoping to hit these last two weeks pretty hard. I know I am going to stick to the program at least one more 12 week period, but I am going to add a 5k training program to the next 12 weeks that will culminate with a 5k in Memphis on Dec 2. I will continue to set the small goals like that until I reach my ultimate goal of being under 225 pounds. My first reward will be new shoes, that was what I told myslef I would get when I went under 35o. I hope to get them this weekend. Next will be a new road bike when I get under 300. Then under 250 I am hoping to get a new scale that measures body fat. I am going running today with Kim and look forward to continuing a healthy lifestyle.

No comments: