Saturday, December 23, 2006

UNDER 300 POUNDS!!!!

Today is the day, I stepped on the scales and it read 299.6. I am under 300 pounds for the first time in a long long long time. It has to be almost 7 years since I was under 300 pounds. The scale I am using here at the house is the same one that I tiped at 380 last year, so I have lost over 80 pounds in the last year. I am sure that when I have the official weigh in at St. Bernards on Wednesday I will have another good loss. It may not be as big as the last couple of weeks, but it will bring the total on this program up to over 55 pounds in the last 6 weeks. My next big goal is 250, I hope to be in the 250s by Feb 5th. This is a pretty big goal, but the way things are going I am going to dream big.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Way to go, Brad! Glad to hear you're sticking with the program...You're an inspiration. Keep up the good work.
- Dave Shumpert