Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Better Blogger

I need to be a better blogger, but if I don't have time to run, I really don't have time to blog. I only got in two of my runs for last week, but this is the big week. This is the week that gives you the mental edge to run the marathon. Everyone has told be if I make it through this week the marathon is a done deal as long as I don't get injured. So yesterday was 5 today is 10 and tomorrow is 5 rest on Friday and the big 20 mile training run is Saturday. I have done 18, so I am not sure that 20 will be that much harder, but on the heals of this week and the challenges to my schedule and all the other stuff that has been going on, I think just having the time to prepare for it and lay out the water and feel good about it will be the hardest challenge.

The weather is great and it will be a blessing to out and running in it. I am really excited about the marathon, it is less that a month away. After this week the runs get shorter and shorter till the OCT 7.

1 comment:

Polly said...

You have been a bad blogger! You must be better! Good luck running!