Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I have so much to be thankful for, but the ability to go out and run this morning 100 pounds lighter than last year at this time is just part of it. I get a little extreme with my weight loss and running sometimes and it can monopolize my time. Last night I realized how I wanted to run as far as I could this morning so I could know I was back on track for the marathon, but my priorities changed when I remembered how much Kiley likes for us to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade together. So I left the house a little after 8:00 with my goal for today to run 3 miles with my only time goal to be home in time for the parade...I have to go, it's about to start.

So much to be thankful for.

3 comments:

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

http://www.trigeekdreams.com/2007/11/listen-up-arkansas-idaho-louisiana-new.html

He needs a guy from Arkansas and I thought of you.

SM said...

Awesome accomplishment losing 100lbs in a year. WTG!!!! I myself have lost close to 38 lbs since last year. Great Job and keep it up!!!

Debbie Cook said...

Marathon weekend man - I can't wait to celebrate with all our friends at the finish line. Keep up the good work - but I am going to beat you to 30 ;)