Friday, January 11, 2008

DOWN 6

It has been a great week and I have eaten well and worked out and I am seeing it pay off in the weight loss for the week. It is amazing how eating less and exercising causes one to lose weight. Now the challenge is to string two weeks together of doing the right things. The weekend are always a challenge and sometimes after a big week like this I feel like I deserve to indulge a little on the weekend and end up gaining back a majority of my loss during the week. But I am going to do my best to actually lose weight over the weekend, I will let you know how it goes Monday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could come run in sunny fl this week end has been in 80s all week oh wait Jonesboro folks coming down brining a cold front with them this week end will only be 69 to 74 over week end. Keep up the good work you are doing great. Back on track for sure. Congratulations. Hey Jonesboro Craighead Forest going to do that Tri Event again this year? Is it in March or May? Go get-Em Brad.

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

Same problems here on the weekends Brad. For me it is very important to get out of the house. If I sit around all day I am going to eat.

Great job with the 6 pounds.

Melissa said...

Keep up the good work. I have lost 11.4 pounds in the last 3 weeks. It is amazing if you eat less and work out more how this all works. Weekends are hard for me too, but we usually only go out to eat on Sundays, so I don't go overboard, but I will eat a little treat. It is something I look forward to the rest of the week.

Take care.

Debbie Cook said...

Great Job! You may beat me after all. I personally hope not, but with weeks like this you may. Keep it up!

Steve said...

Weekends are the toughest for me as well. Not really sure why? Are you back on the Hackely diet?

Keep it up!!!