Monday, March 10, 2008

It's Official

I owe Debbie www.debbiecook.blogspot.com a CD of her choice. We made the bet late last year, and the first one to 30 pounds won. She did great and I pretty much sucked it up. I went up I went down and in the end I think I gained 2 pounds over the same period of time that she lost 30. Wow that's depressing me just typing it out. But hey life has been pretty hectic and I have been really pre-occupied and..I have more excuses if you want to hear them. But I know you don't and I don't really either. I am trying to eat well and exercise, because next week we are going skiing and I bet I don't eat real well in Colorado, so I will have to make up for that when I get back. Last weekend I traveled to Nashville and didn't do real well there either. I try to update and report in good and bad and this is kinda of bad. But hey I have been lifiting weights a lot and getting a lot stronger and have more defenition in the upper body, now if I could just get that little film of fat that cover my whole body off I could actully enjoy all that work in the weight room.

Double or nothiing??? Come on Debbie!!

2 comments:

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

Brad if she doesn't take you up on it let me know I can use the challenge.

Melissa said...

You and Debbie inspired me and my brother, but we are doing no soda. First one to drink soda has to buy the other one a CD.

Hang in there. One day at a time and list all the good things you are doing. You may not be eating that great, but you are still weight training.

You may not be losing the weight you want, but how much have you lost all together?

You may feel like you are at a bad spot, but you are still inspiring others.

When a baby is learning to walk they do not stay on the ground after falling. They get up and try again. You've just taken a little fall, so get back up and try again. Today is a new day.

Take care, Melissa