Thursday, May 15, 2008

Very Quick Update

Sorry I missed last week, but I was not overly excited to announce the largest one week gain in history, well maybe not history, but it was bad. After almost a week in beautiful Malibu California I gained 7.9 pounds. Not to fear I weighed today and lost 6 of it this week, so I am back on the right track!!

Working out has been limited to walks around the neighborhood chasing Kiley on her bicycle. With my current scheudule that is about the best I can hope for.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey any activity is better than none and chasing kids on bikes can be one workout.

Good job getting the 6 pounds off. It's so easy to want to throw your hands up and say "what's the point?" after a big gain like that, so I commend you for keepin' on. You are doing awesome

Melissa said...

Hey Brad, Good job on losing the 6. Hey, if all you can do is get out and walk then that's great. You're doing something.

The other day I was looking at an old forum I started on active.com called Plus Size Triathlete and was reading through it and saw your name on there. I'm wondering if that's how I found your blog. Cool. I started the forum in 2005 and 14 pages later it's still going strong.

Keep up the good work.

Russ said...

Brad,
Are you still getting fit? I'm not. Just hoping you were so I could get a little motivated.