Friday, April 11, 2008

Thanks

I appreciate so much the support and encouragment from you guys that read the blog as I start the HMR program again. Even though I weigh 100 pounds less than the first time I started, I am dissapointed that I have allowed myslef to gain back over 35 pounds, and not fit into some of the pants I could fit into at this time last year.

I have had a great week and look forward to my official weigh in next Thusday so that I can report a loss. I have to say that the accoutability and the structure built into the program really help me. I am hoping to do a 5k in the next couple of weeks just to get back in the swing of racing and try to work in a half marathon for the fall. I also hope the weather makes it easier to ride my bike soon.

3 comments:

Russ said...

Glad to hear your starting back. I could use a little motivation myself. With no goal looming I've slipped back into the land of over-eating and not exercising.

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

Brad, could I email you about the HMR program?

I am at obrats@aol.com

Thanks

Dan

Debbie Cook said...

I am down this week. I can't wait to read about your week back "in the box."