Monday, October 17, 2005

Another week Another 2.8 pounds!!!

This has been a great week for me and the program. This week 13 of the plan saw me running a whole 1.5 miles (very slowley about 18 minutes) losing some more weight (2.8 pounds, bringing the toal over 40 and my weight under 340) and riding 10 miles on my bike on Saturday in a charity bike ride! I am not sure how I can hope to top that this week, but I will try. I have not been a good eater this weekend, last night I went to P.F. Changs and ate too much, it was all good stuff, except for the birthday cake, but it was just too much stuff. I hope I can make up for it as the week goes on and still post a loss this week.

This weekend was the Ironman in Hawaii, I have been looking at the pictues on the website and reading about the day. I have to say I would love to go from 380 pounds to an Ironman!! I know this will not happen overnight, and I will have to become a much better swimmer, but I think it can happen if I put enough time and energy into it. One goal at a time and for now it is a 5K in Memphis on Dec 3!!! And to weigh under 300 pounds by Christmas!!

No comments: