Friday, October 28, 2005

Down 3!!!

This week was a great week for weight loss as I am now at 335, now that I write it, it looks like a really big number, but when you think that is down 45 pounds that is a pretty big number also. And to top it all off while I was working out today a teen that goes to church with me came and asked how long I had been working out becasue I was looking good. As a former youth minister I am well aware of what it takes to get kids to notice anything so I felt very affirmed. I must be looking pretty difference this has been a week full of affrimation and I have to say I have needed it, the whole process has seemed so slow this week and it seems like i have so far to go, but with all these people taking notice, I know that my hard work is paying off and I feel healthy and all is going in the right direction.

Also this week I ran 2 MILES without walking (although my jog looks like a walk at times) and I am still on track for my big 5K in Memphis in Dec. I really would like to see the two hundereds by Christmas, but at this point I can't compalin much, I have loss at least a pound every week for 15 weeks now. And the best part of it all is tomorrow is FREE DAY!!!

No comments: