Friday, November 04, 2005

Great Week

As I have finished up what I think is week 15 of the new lifestyle, I am glad to say that this week has yielded a 3.6 pound loss and I have run 2.25 miles without stopping!!! I love how the weight is continuing to come off, if I lose at lease 1.6 pounds I will be in the 320s next week..yeah!! a new number. I am still getting closer to another goal, of running in the 5K on Dec3. This whole process is about to get really really hard, I am going to be traveling quite a bit over the rest of the month. Monday I will be flying to Greenville, SC and then back in the office for two days and Kim and I take a weekend at Big Cedar, just in time to get back and go on a business trip to OK and then back in the office for two days and off to NYC for a weekend, and then just a few more days and off to Chattanooga for Thanksgiving. I am really going to have to concentrate and keep the goal in focus to not fall off the wagon during this time. I will let you know how it goes, I have put in way too much work to stop now!!

No comments: