Monday, November 28, 2005

Back from Thanksgiving

I am back and just when I thought I would get back on track, I have come down with what seems to be a sickness very similar to the one I had just a few weeks ago, which seems to be purging my body at both ends. I have gotten better and need to run 3 miles tomorrow because my 5K is Saturday. I did run 3 miles last Thursday and it went as well as a fat man running 3 miles can be expected, my time was 39 minutes. This is a good 10 minutes behind my friend who is training to run with me. The good news about my sickness is that I seem to have lost any weight I might have gained over Thanksgiving. The bad news is I am weak and sore. I have faith that I will be able to gut out 3.1 miles on Saturday as long as certain symptoms of my current condition go away.

No comments: