Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Final Training Run DONE!

Yesterday I ran all the way around Craighead Forest the big loop it was a little over 3 miles and it was great. I was just coming off my sickness and was really worried about making it but I did. It was a big mental run for me, I feel like I can take whatever Memphis throws at me now. I weighed this morning, just becasue I am impatient and can't wait till Friday moring to check and see where I am, and it was like 325, which would be a pretty big loss since the last time I weigh considering Thanksgiving. I have not done the math yet, but I may get close to 299 by Christmas! Well I will contiue to give updates on the weigh in and the 5K on Saturday. Be sure and continue to tune in sports fans, I can assure you that Saturday's 5k will not be the last athletic endeavor, I have heard rumor of the Shump going for a half marathon in Nashville!!! THIS APRIL

No comments: