Monday, November 21, 2005

First Week with no loss

It was a hard pill to swallow, but it did not take a rocket scientist to realize why I didn't lose any weight this week. I have really not eaten poorly, just more food than I need to. It is hard to control portions when we go out to eat out of town, and there is something about being out of town that makes it harder to be real disciplined. Whatever the case may be the bright side is I did get in all my runs last week and have not fallen off the wagon by any means. I am not expecting much of a loss this week since we are leaving tomorrow night for Chattanooga for Thanksgiving. It looks like 299 by Christmas is slipping away, I am not going to give up on it quite yet, who knows what I might do in December, but if I don't make till sometime in January then it won't be the worst thing in the world. I am going to have to really re-commit after this weekend to have any chance of 299. I am still feeling great and the clothes are still getting more and more lose and I did by a new pair of pants that were 4 sizes smaller than what I was wearing, so things are going good.

No comments: