Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Last Day in Office This Week

Tomorrow will be official weigh in day for this week, becasue I will be out of town till Sunday and you should never weigh the day after free day!! So I cheated a little and weighed this morining and have only lost .6 pounds, maybe my tomorrow it will look better. I have run 2.5 miles this week and have had a good week so far food wise, so I know if I was going to be in town to weigh Friday that I would make my goal of getting into the 320's, but alas it might have to wait till next week. I will blog it as soon as I know and can get to a computer. The rest of the month is going to be BUSY!! So if I don't blog as much you will know, but after the dust all settles after Thanksgiving weekend I am hoping to still be on my way to the 290's by Christmas!

No comments: