Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Another loss

I got down into the 320's last week!! Actually I think it was 328.6, but that was last Thursday and sense then I have gone on a weekend getaway to Branson and a three day buisness trip with Dad to OK City. I have really tried to stay on the plan and do well during this time away, but I know I have eaten more than I usually do even though I have managed not to do fried foods or desserts. I leave agian Friday moring for NY City and that will be a big eating weekend, but I am hoping for a loss on Friday moring anyway, I will let you know next week.

I did run 2.75 miles while in OK and feel that the training is going well and that I will be able to make it through the 5K without walking barring any unforseen injuries. I will keep you updated.

No comments: