Friday, October 21, 2005

More than numbers

I would be real disappointed today if I just realied on the scale to make me feel good about this process. I did lose, so that is better than gaining, but it was only 1.2 pounds. I know I should be happy with a loss any loss, but this is not the pace that is going to see 299 by Christmas. I got to thinking, this week I have jogged, without stopping, 1.5 and 1.75 miles, I have biked 10 miles and I have not missed a workout for another week. All of those are things I should be very happy about and I am, also I looked back at the week and realized that i cheated on Friday night, had a real big free day and then cheated with P.F. Changs and birthday cake on Sunday night and then cake again on Tuesday night. I am very happy with a small loss. I am not going to allow this to discourage me, I will do better next week and besides my clothes are fitting much much more lose!!

No comments: