Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Exercise Update

I am in week 2 of the my 5K training plan and yesterday I ran 1.75 mile in about 22 minutes. I am excited about that for a fat boy!! I have really enjoyed getting out and being more active. I hope to finish the Grizzlie House 5K on Dec 3 in Memphis without having to stop and walk. Of course this is also contributing to the overall weight lose plan and getting fit. I hope to have a good weight loss when I weight this Friday, I can really tell the pants I am wearing today are much more lose than the last time I wore them.

At this time in the procsee I feel like it is going so slow, just a couple of pounds a week. At this rate it will be a long while before I reach my ultimate goal, but the exercise part really helps me stick with it becasue I have another way other than weight to gage my progress. In the words of Will Ferrell in Old School, I just have to "keep on trucki'n"!!

No comments: