Monday, January 22, 2007

82.3 Pounds Down in 10 Weeks!

I lost about 4 this week and have now lost over 80 pounds on this diet. I am pumped, and depressed at the same time. I am pumped that I have lost so much, but I am a little bummed that it looks like I won't be able to lose 100 pounds in the twelve weeks. Kim says that is makes her sick that I have lost all this weight and still find something to be bummed about, but hey you have to keep putting goals out there that are tough to reach. It looks like I will be able to get in the 260's safely and that is only 40 or so away from my goal of 220. They have kind of suggested that I go on maintance for the last 40 pounds, but I have not decided for sure what to do. I just don't want to lose half a pound a week for the rest of the year, I want to get there pretty soon, so I may start some real food, but will stay pretty much on the diet till I get to goal.

TWO MORE WEEKS OF SHAKES ONLY. Thanks to all of you for all your comments and support on this journey. Is is far from over, tonight I kind of freaked out when I thought about how I am going to keep all this weight off, but I know with friends like you guys and my aw some family I have the support system in place to make sure I keep it off.
Thanks
Brad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing, Brad! Your accomplishment is tremendous and continues to inspire me!
David Shumpert