Wednesday, August 10, 2005

4th Week

Half way through the fourth week and things are going well. I am still not sure how much if any weight I have lost. I have not weighed since I started becasue I know I am over 350 and the scales don't go up any higher, if I had to guess I would say I started out around 370 or so. I need to lose about 20 pounds before I can start weighing at the Trim Gym. I think I will try at the end of this week and see what the scale does. I know my pants feel a little more lose and some have told me it looks like I am losing some weight. I feel like I am doing a real good job of sticking to it and my friends are a real big help. My lifting workouts are going great and my areobic could be a little better, I am still to heavy to jog and I am not a great biker and I swim like a bulldog (they can't) but I think it will all become easier as I lose weight. I will give an update as soon as I can on the actual poundage.

No comments: