Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Week 5

Half way through week 5 and I think I have lost some weight. Like I said before I can't weigh a lot until I get under 350 and last time I weighed which was Sunday was 365. Just 15 more pounds and Iwill be weighing on normal scales. Funny what you look forward to when trying to lose weight.
Today was a leg workout and I felt that I did not push myslef as much as I might should have. I did no lunges with weight that felt like I just could not do one more, but the others were pretty easy. I am sure more people will begin to notice that I am losing weight soon. Of course right now my weight loss is somewhat like a deck chair falling off the Titantic. Oh well half way through this first 12 week BFL plan and looking forward to free day on Saturday!

No comments: