Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Just My Thoughts

Today I am 2 and 1/2 weeks into Body for Life. I am about to go workout right now. I don't have time to write down all my thoughts, but just wanted to get something on here to let everyone know that I am doing well and that I think I am losing weight and getting stronger. I have to go meet Kim at the Trim Gym and do a leg workout today. I am not going to give this site out to any of my friends because I want it to be my personal journal, that I can look back on when this journey is much further down the road. That may seem a little weird,but everyone knows I am tring to lose weight and get in better shape and they are doing a good job of keeping me accountable, but this is also where I can talk bad about them if I want. Maybe I will learn to post pics to chroniacal the journey, but for right now I have not even weighed. But I know it is going well. Got to go.

No comments: