Thursday, August 04, 2005

Good Day

Today has started off very well. I got up little earlier than usual and got out the door with my whole wheat low fat nurti grain waffels and Kiley and my swim trunks and kick board. Today I plan on trying to do a swim workout over lunch. I am really feeling good, but I have don't have a access to a scale that will weigh me yet, which means I am still over the 350 mark. But I know I have to be on my way to under 350 soon, because I feel pretty healthy and my clothes seem to be fitting a little more losely. Anyway we had some real good turkey spaghetti last night and I am looking forward to my swim later. I hope to get in good enough shape to actually work out with people soon, like maybe the Ridge Riders or Kim's running group. Right now I am making the mental jump to thinking like an athlete and thinking I am in shape, but it does not take too much aerobic activity to remind me that I am still in the begening phase of getting in shape. I hope to be able to keep up enough on a beginers ride soon, or at least be able to run a mile or 2. But for now i will continue the Body for Life plan and know that the results will come.

No comments: