Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Middle of week 7

Last week I lost over 4 pounds. I figure I have lost around 20 in all since the start of this 12 week program. I am feeling much more physically fit. Don't get me wrong I am another couple of 12 week periods from being anywhere near fit, but I am closer than I was 7 weeks ago. Phillip and Brooks and Kim have been great support and Chris and Blake have been working out with me when they can. I have now gotten to the point where I feel like I have missed something if I don't workout everyday. I have missed 2 days in the last 7 weeks but other than that I have stayed on course. I really want to get under 350 in the next couple of weeks so I can buy new shoes. I told myslef when I started that I was going to reward myself with new running shoes if I got under 350 and I am only 8 pounds away. It will be the first time I have been that low in a few years. I think that will be a giant mental hurdle for me to get under 350, becasue after that I can have my sights set on the 200's for the fisrt time in 5 or 6 years.

No comments: