Monday, June 11, 2007

Better So Far

Thaks to all of you who commented with words of encouragment. This week has gone much better and I hope to have lost a little weight my the time I weigh in Thursday. I think that vacation was like a drug addict going on a binge, and it is not so easy to just say, ok that's over, back to normal today. It has taken some will power and since I am in the maintance phase of the weight loss program I am having to make some decesions that I am did not have to make in the weight loss phase.
My work outs are going great and I hope to do be ready to swim a whole mile by July 15 in Chattanooga then bike 25 and run 6.2, the only problem with all the training for that is it makes me hungery, and I can justify eating more becasue I have worked out more, the problem is I usually eat as many or more calories than I burned.
The bottom line is I feel that I am back in the swing of things and looking forward to getting under 1) Getting under 220. 2) Completing my first Olympic distance triahlon. 3)Running the Chicago Marathon with Kim in October

1 comment:

Debbie Cook said...

Great goals Brad. I know you can do it. You have the determination it takes and you will reach you goals. You have been such an encouragement to me - Thanks.