Friday, June 01, 2007

UPDATE

This week is going well, I have actually lost weight each day and should be back at my pre-vacation weight by my meeting next Thursday.

I am getting excited about the triathlon in Chattanooga on July 15. I think it will be the biggest challenge I have faced up to this point with a mile swim 25 mile bike and 6.2 mile run. My training is going great. I love the plan from www.trainingpeaks.com, it emails me every morning with my workout for the day. It is a great website, and easy to use.

My long runs will start preparing me for the Chicago Marathon starting next weekend and I am really looking forward to going to back to Chicago and doint that race with Kim. It should be a blast.

Last but not least I got on the Florida Ironman website this week and signed up to help out with the race this November in Panama City. My plan is to go down and volunteer and experiance the Ironman atmosphere and sign up for the 2008 race while I am down there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Ken from kensweightloss.com

I'm doing the Chicasgo marathon as well. I also am doing the Olympic distance at the Chicago Tri this year.

Jeff said...

Brad -- It's awesome to read about your success. It is so hard to drop big weight and you've done an amazing job.

My story may sound a bit familiar: http://formerlyfatrunningguy.blogspot.com/

Way to go!

Jeff

Anonymous said...

Brad,
I always get such a boost reading your blog! The pics are great! I'll think of you this weekend when I'm running my 5K...I'm training for the Utica Boilermaker (15K) on July 8 (10,000 runners)...I haven't dared to try a swim yet...Not as brave as you! Peace.
Dave Shumpert
Albany, NY.