Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Real Good Week

This past week I lost 5 more pounds and hope to be at my all time (adult) low soon. Although I am excited about the weight loss I am more pumped about my workouts. I have swam over 900 yards in the past week, I biked over 50 miles at 20-23 miles an hour. That was almost too much for me, if it had not been for the 15 guys I was riding with and my pride I don't think I would have made it. Then the next morning I ran 7 miles. Yestarday was my rest day and today I swim 800 yards.

I am really enjoying the workouts and look forward to the triathlon in Chattanooga on July 15th. Getting the fruits and vegetable in are a big key. I am realizing just how much food I like to eat, I beleive they call that being a volume eater. I am learning to to eat more healthy foods. I still love the pizza and cookies and brownies, and all that stuff that is really bad for me, but I find we I look at food for fuel for my workouts and try to stay full on more healthy foods it makes it much easier.

2 comments:

Fajita said...

You are rocking, dude.

Steve said...

You are inspiring me. I am a big guy with a desire to become a better and healtheir me. I have started weight watchers to get me going and am doing the Couch to 5K from Cool Runnings. Good Luck 7/15!!!!!!!!!

PS I just picked my blog name out of the air...sorry will change it....

Steve

www.stevegettingfit.blogspot.com