Monday, April 16, 2007

11 Miles

Sorry I have not posted in a while. I was out of town on the weigh in day last week, although unoffically it looks like my scales are telling me I am still going down, I will have a new offical number on Thursday.

My trainging plan called for 9 miles Sunday and when I finished Kim showed up and wanted to run 2 with me, so since we don't get to run much together I decided to give in and it went well. 11 miles in all, and still one more long run (10 miles) next Sunday and the 1/2 marathon will be the next Saturday April 28. I am really looking forward to it. I ran 9 miles on sunday in 1:32, so I am just over 10 minute miles. I have told myslef if I can average 11 minute miles in the race I will be real happy.

2 comments:

Toby said...

I know the big day is coming up in Nashville. Be proud of what you have accomplished and enjoy the run. You have inspired me along the way and I wish you great success in Nashville. Great Job!!

Russ said...

Looking like my Nashville Half dreams have crashed! The 19 day lapse for sickness killed my training. You can run a mile for me. I guess I'll turn my attenion to the big Lewis Co. 5k.