Thursday, April 26, 2007

Feeling Great

I had my final run yesterday in preperation for the race Saturday. I ran 3 miles in 28 minutes and felt pretty good. I weighed in this morning with my lowest morning weight ever recorded during this process (I usually weigh a little less in the afternoons for weigh ins) So I will go into the race at my lightest, right around 235 or so. I have really taken the emphasis off of losing weight the last couple of weeks so that I could have enough energy for my long runs and the race. I am really happy to see that I have not gained any during this time, and have even lost a little. Next week is the triathlon and after that I am going to push hard to see the 220s by vacation on the 21st of May.

You can check out my race times at the 5K 10K and finish line on www.countrymusicmarathon.com

Thanks again for all the support and the well wishes. I look forward to shaing the experiance with you on the blog when I return.

No comments: