Thursday, February 22, 2007

I am in lust




Having lost a lot of weight and about 35 pounds from my goal I am pumped and I have always said that I wanted a motorcycle when I reached my goal. I think more level heads and that fact that I am the father of young children have prevailed and I will probably not go through with it.

But I do have a need to have what is left of my hair in the wind and some of the good things about a motorcycle, but in the safety of a four door jeep for the whole family. I think part of it is that I have always had big cars and trucks because I have always been big, but now that I am not as big for my next car I want to get something a little less big and a little more fun, so here is what i am in lust with!

It may be a while, but I love me some Jeep.

No comments: