Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Quick Update

Like I have said I will not have an official weigh in till next Thursday, but things are going well and I think I have lost a couple of pounds this week on my scales. But the big news is that I bought a new pair of jeans today...they are size 38!!!( I started this at size 56) This pumps me up big time for some reason, there is something about being back in the 30's.

This weekend I am going to be out of town, but hope to continue on the 1/2 marathon plan on the hotel treadmill, I got 3 miles in yesterday and hope to swim this afternoon.

I will update again soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on being in the 30s that is BIG DEAL for sure!!!

Russ said...

We need to hook up for some "carbo-loading" before the Nashville Half. Great job on the weight loss. You've got me fired up to get back on track!