Monday, February 05, 2007

I Have Lost 97.6 Pounds in 12WEEKS!!

The first phase of the journey is over and it has been a great success. Kim invited our friend's to eat Pizza to celebrate and I want to thank them for coming and supporting me through the last 12 weeks. Thanks to Greg and Carolyn, Chris and Polly, Dan and Scarlett, and all their kids that came tonight. I still have 35 or so pounds to go, but it was great to have some real food again.

I also want to thank my cousins David and Cathy for their support on my blog and words of encouragement. They have meant a lot.

The most thanks go to Kim and Kiley and Robyn for putting up with me for the last 12 weeks. I know I have been a little on edge.

I cheated tonight with the Pizza, but I am back on shakes with some of the prepared foods from HMR and VEGETABLES starting tomorrow!! Then next week I get to add fruit. My weigh ins have been moved to Thursdays, so hopefully I will be able to report over 100 pounds lost. I will continue to update the 1/2 marathon and triathlon training daily or at least e couple times a week. I was supposed to run 3 today, but ran 5, so the training is off to a good start.

No comments: