Monday, February 05, 2007

Today is the end of phase 1

Tonight I will weigh in and get my 12 week weight loss total. I am hoping I will be in the 250's, I can tell you it is going to be close. I will not be dissapointed if I come up a little short becasue I know that I am going to lose this last 40 pounds and if I come up one pound short today, it will come off next week. I am going to cheat tongight and have pizza. But I will not have an entire pizza like I would have 12 weeks ago, I may just have a couple of pieces, because I for sure want to stay on track and keep the numbers going down in the right direction.

Today starts the training program for the Nashville 1/2 marathon. So starting today I will update the blog with the workout for the day and how it went and all that good stuff. Today calls for running 3 miles, so that is what I will do this afternoon before I go weigh in tonight. I will try and get on tonight to post the final 12 week total.

Closer to 220 everyday!!

No comments: