Friday, March 10, 2006

Down 2 More

The official weigh in today shows a 2 pound loss for the week. That brings the total up to 62 pounds lost and gets me in to new numbers as I am now under 320 at 318.

I saw a good freind I had not seen in a while yesterday and he could not believe the amount of weight I had lost. He told me it looked like I lost a person and that he would never think I still weighed over 300. That really made me feel good, and this fellow that was walking around Craighead yesterday while I was running, gave me words of encouragment both times we passed. I have been very blessed on this journey by both friends and stangers, it is pretty cool!

As an added bonus my wife said I looked sexy during my swim workout Wednesday, she could tell I was getting more defenition in my upper body and I was pumped up about that too.

No comments: