Thursday, March 23, 2006

Skipping this week

There will be no official weigh in this week. Here are a couple of reasons. 1) I make the rules and I have decided not to weigh in this week. 2) I was sick last week and I think that contributed to my big loss and I feel that if I wait a week it will all even out and look better. 3) I have had one of the worse weeks of my weight loss journey and would be sure to gain and I just don't need that right now.

Now for the bright side of things, I plan on runnng my 7 miles on Sunday and training continues on pretty well. I will not take a free day this weekend as I normally do and I think that will help me for next week. I will let you know more as I know more, but for right now I need to regain focus on 299!

1 comment:

Silvs said...

woohoooO!!!
sometimes just working out feels good! Just work out, one day at a time!!

You are super duper ...

oh, and I don't know if this works for guys, but buy yourself something!