Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Great Run

Yesterday I ran four miles and actually made it around the 3 mile loop at Craighead in a record time for me, 36 minutes and some change. I know my pace is still more in line with a sumo wrestler than a distance runner, but it is coming down. I remember the first time I went all the way around Craighead and it as like 45 minutes, so it is good to know I am getting bettter.

Four more miles tomorrow and then a 3.1 on Sunday for this week before a big 7 next Sunday. It is getting closer, and I am getting more and more pumped.

Eating is going well this week too.

1 comment:

Silvs said...

yaayyy!!! good for you!!!

You are doing great! please, i'm trying to loose 20 pounds .. so I KNOW!! it seems like oh well 20 .. but it's a lot! my body doesn't want to let go of them!
so keep it up!!