Monday, March 27, 2006

I RAN SEVEN MILES!!!!!

I felt like Forest Gump, I just kept running and running and running. It is really hard for me to comprehend that I actually made it. I am so pumped, it has given me a renewed zeal for eating better, and at the end I actually felt like I could go a little longer. Nashville here I come!!

I talked to a friend last night who was a competetive swimmer and we are going to get together at the YMCA pool tonight and go over some swim basics, so that I can better cross train and get ready for the triathlon, I am excited about this too.

Only a few more weeks of training, I am really going to have to stick to it and press on here at the end, my time will not be anything to brag about in Nashville, but I am confident that I can finish the race and that was my original goal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brad,
Hi cuz...I stumbled across your blog and I am very impressed! I've been trying to lose a pound a week since 1/1/06, and it's going pretty well. Reading your blog is really motivating to me. What's your e-mail address? I'll send you a link to pictures of my kids.
David Shumpert - Albany, NY
dshumpert@teshvac.com