Friday, March 17, 2006

Down 3.2

3.2 pounds seems like a lot, I am excited about it. This brings the overall total to 65.2!!

I did not get in my four miles yesterday, I was feeling a little under the weather, I hope to get to feeling better and do it this afternoon.

I only have 3.1 for the long run this Sunday on the program, so nice of them to give me some rest, but next Sunday is a 7 miler so I better get all my runs in next week for sure. April 29 (the day of the half marathon) is approching, Kiley's birthday is the 2nd of April, we are going camping for my birthday on the 15th, and the next weeekend I will be in Baltimore and the D.C. area for almost a week, and then the big race. I am going to have to be very creative with my time management to get in all my runs over these next few weeks.

I really feel a since of accomplishment and look forward to continuing along and enjoying each day of this journey.

No comments: