Friday, March 23, 2007

Amazing Week

I am not sure how it happened. I ate too much last weekend. I had Wendey's on Thursday night (burger) I had Strawberry's on Friday night (pork steak) and I had Fajitas on Saturday night. In between I had some brownie batter and a piece of red velvet cake. Yesterday I weighed and lost 4.6 pounds for the week!! I have a theory, it's called GUILT. I worked my rear off Sunday through Thursday and biked around 40 miles this week swam about 1000 yards and ran 20 miles or so and took in about 600 calories a day for Sunday through yesterday. I can say that after my run yesterday this weeks style of dieting is not good for working out. I was zonked. I am going to have to quit having a "free weekend" and then try and make up for it during the week because I am not fueling my workouts well enough. So this week I did have a little of Kim's poppyseed chicken last night, but back on the straight and narrow today and the rest of the weekend,so that my guilt does not get in the way of me eating properly for my workout schedule.

By the way the weight is now 241.4 and I plan on being in the 230's at this time next week!!

1 comment:

Toby said...

Congrats on the loss. Did you ever think 5 years ago that the 230's would have been possible for either one of us. I have a ways to go, but I am going to get there with you. By the way, congrats on size 36 shorts. I think that is just unbeleivalbe seeing as how I put on my 48's when i started this diet two weeks ago. I can't wait to buy clothes at a regular store. Keep it up and hit your goal.