Thursday, March 22, 2007

Quick Post

It is rare that I post this close to the weigh in for the week, which will come in a few short hours, but I was excited and had to share with someone, so I picked you. After a week that has seen me do some serious overeating on occastion, mostly last weekend, I have been afraid that I would gain or not lose at all this week. But I have righted the ship and if my scales are correct I should lose a little. But whatever the case my be, I am posting this so I can look back and not be dissapointed with a subpar weigh in today.
Over lunch I went to the mall and bought a new pair of shorts from American Eagle, a little trendy for my tast but hey I liked the cool plaid shorts what can I say. Anyway I tried on the 38s and they WERE TOO BIG! I have just purchased my first pair of 36s. I don't know if they run big, I don't care it says 36 and I am excited about that, wait it gets better. You can't buy a new pair of shorts and not have a shirt to go with it,but I did not want to look like I came out of an American Eagle catalog so I went down to Dillards to buy a t-shirt to go with the shorts. My wife has not signed off on my color combo, so you may never see me in this outfit, but the story remains the same. This morning I was looking through my closet for a shirt and I found a 4XL that is XXXXL, I think I am going to keep it as a reminder, but just a few minutes ago I bought not a XXXL, not an XXL, NOT EVEN AN XL! I just bought a LARGE shirt to go with my 36 pants.
Sorry for dragging this little shopping experiance out, but it's a big deal to me, these are goals that are being realized and that is pretty cool. I hope to be in the 230's by my birthday and close to that big 220 by the triathlon on May 5. I will report the numbers tonight or in the morning for this week.

1 comment:

Toby said...

I wandered this morning how the results came back. Don't leave me in suspense.